Translate

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Making a special journal

Hi everyone!  I just learned about bullet journals.  Have you ever seen or heard of this idea? Basically you just make a sort of list of whatever type you wish...it can be many things, such as THINGS TO DO, tracking things you have done, or recipes, DIY's, etc.  There are videos on You Tube to learn about this system.

Anyway, I was searching around the house for a notebook that I could do this with, and found an 8.25 x 5.5 basic paper bound notebook, that has graph paper inside.  I thought this could work OK for list making.

This journal will list all of the Korean dramas I have watched, by year and month.  I do love my dramas!  I got an idea to attach a monthly calendar page inside the front left side when I get up to a new month starting.  The person who did this, just uses pretty washy tapes to tape it in.  (The calendar is smaller than the page so there is room for the tape).  Here is her blog post about it.
******ZOOT BLOG******

This notebook had some spine issues, so I used E6000 to repair, and then used some of my homemade decorative tape to cover the old ugly black spine.  It is improved already, but I am wondering how I can decorate the front, and that is where I am looking for any ideas.  I can sew a lovely cover for it too, and maybe I will end up doing that anyway, but just wondered if there would be another way...

Here is a picture of my cute baby, Doozey, being all snuggly this morning, too.  Just for you!  See the shaved area on her arm where she had an IV in the pet hospital this past weekend?  Shes doing much better.  Still on antibiotics (2), and a probiotic,  A few more days to go, and she should be good as gold.  My poor sugar baby!  
xoxo- Julie






No comments: