Translate

Friday, January 9, 2015


Taking down the Christmas tree, and put up the little 2 foot Valentine tree today.  Its very cute.
I found the pink lights at Big Lots yesterday, and that sort of cinched the deal.  Almost all of the ornaments and chains (garlands) were made previous years by the grands.
                       
I took photos from all three sides. I know, I'm just a silly Chika!!!!  Now I am slowly working on finishing the other tree takedown.
                         
Here are some Swedish Heart baskets that Emmie and I made from Christmas cards!  

My latest obsession is anything Swedish.  Excited  to find out there will be a season 2 of Welcome To Sweden.  If you missed the first season, you can watch all of the shows on the NBC APP. The commercials are aggravating, but I just get up and do something while they play. Its worth it to see the show.
Later...Julie
XOXO

6 comments:

Bobbie Lynn said...

Hi Julie,
Happy New Year and hope yours is off to a good start.
thank you for the comment and I will be mailing yours out also. : ) I wish I had more time to do more this year. I'm in the process of painting my laundry room, finally. Hubby sanded the trim and door, which had this horrible varnish to it. It took forever to sand. So, Now to prime them.
Love your tree and what a great idea on recycling Christmas cards. Have a wonderful day. Blessings!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I love this idea. The house seems so empty and dark when I take down the Xmas tree.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love it , perfect way to anticipate the next holiday!

Claude said...

That is cute. Many people here redecorate tbe christmas tree into a mardi gras tree. Theyre kind of cool too

stapeliad said...

Here it is end of Jan and my tree is still up...lol

Your Valentine tree is supercute!! xoxo

My Little Family: said...

adorable!