Translate

Monday, November 3, 2014

My grandson playing in a concert at school!

He is a bass player, along with his best friend!  Top picture is Donovan (age 9), in the 4th grade orchestra.
 Best friend, a fellow bassist!
 The two clowns!

They did a great Halloween show for us called Boo Bash, where one person read parts of a very descriptive book about a bat in the forest, and the orchestra played descriptive music to sort of set the scene!  It was really a great show, and glad this ol' grandma was invited!!!

5 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

How cute. I can imagine the fun.

Bobbie Lynn said...

Awww. How neat Julie. I can not believe he is 9 years old already. A proud Grandma moment. : )

Have a wonderful day.

My Little Family: said...

cool! maybe the will grow up to be jazz musicians.

Willow said...

Creativity and music ~ a lovely combo .

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

So cool! I bet you loved seeing that! I'm playing catch up on your blog and this brought a smile to me face :)